Team Dashboard, Team Portal, Content Calendar
As a knowledge management expert, I utilize collaborative tools like Confluence and Smartsheets and build operational tools for the teams that I work with. These tools offer knowledge, instructions, tools that the teams rely upon on a daily basis. Check out the team’s reactions ⭐ here ⭐.
Below are samples of operational tools that I built at Dolby — Team Portal, Team Dashboard, and Content Calendar.
- ABeing part of a rapidly growing team, I built this team portal which I used and shared on my 1:1 orientation meeting with each new hire
- AThis portal included information of the immediate team as well as the larger organization and its sub-teams
- AThis acted as a knowledgebase beyond what HR would offer for the new hires, and it's proven to shorten the ramp up time significantly
- AThis team portal was so useful and effective, I replicated it for other sister teams to help ram up their new hires within their teams
- AThe team dashboard was an operational tool that I built for my team to rely upon for daily use, which was accessible 24/7
- AThis dashboard literally included every other operational tools and knowledge that I built for my immediate team, which allowed team members to access within reach
- AAt any point, when a team member had any questions regarding processes and procedures, they could easily and quickly access the needed information
- AThe attached team's content calendar below the dashboard allowed the team, as well as management team, to easily see what content was going live and when
- AI built this content calendar utilizing Smartsheet's premium calendar plugin, and programmed a form tool for team members of our sub-teams to input and update information, and the calendar would color-code and place onto appropriate areas on the calendar automatically