Global Brand Marketing – Display Ad Production (Rich Media, IAB, Xbox BDE, Mobile, and other Ad Placements)
- Consolidated Statement of Operations - Revenue - $765MM increased in 2013 (21% increased in 2013 vs 2012)
- Domestic Streaming - Members Net additions 6.2MM new members (15% change 2013 vs. 2012)
- Domestic Streaming - Revenue - $566MM - amount increased in 2013 (26% change 2013 vs. 2012)
- International Streaming - Members Net additions - 4.8MM new members (13% change 2013 vs. 2012)
- International Streaming - Revenue - $424.8 MM increase in 2013 (148% change 2013 vs. 2012)
Page 21 – 27
I managed production of digital creative assets from design concept through delivery for 5 global regions – North America, Latin America, UK, Ireland, and Nordics – for acquisition campaigns with media spend of $30K – $1MM targeting general and segmented markets – localized in 7 languages while promoting the Netflix brand.
- APrioritized production schedules for high-volume multilingual, rich media flash and HTML5 mobile banners, worked with PR team, Localization team, and 4 global regional media buying teams (included real-time media buys)
- ALed design team and global creative agencies (ie. Dedo in Argentina) to produce video interactive web banners for ad displays on major global online publishers’ sites, i.e. Google Display Network, YouTube Homepage, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Microsoft Xbox, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Weather.com, and foreign publishers, i.e. VG.no, klikk.no, Telkku.com, Tv.nu, Tvtid.dk, Iltasanomat.fi, idg.se, El Universal, UOL, Globo, etc.
- ADrove the development of design systems for brand alignment with a custom design approach for single title promotions (movies and TV shows in various genres)
- AQuality Assurance - Checked deliverables for ad server specifications before launch
- AChange Management – Onboarded new off-shore external agencies; shifted entire production effort from one agency to new creative agencies while maintaining production timeline, mentored new producers, and worked with new Creative Director to set design guidelines
YouTube Homepage Ad Placement
Carousel Animation Ad Unit (Portuguese)
Play video below to view animation
Samples of IAB Ad Units 300x250 (Multiple Languages)
Xbox Branded Destination Experience (BDE) - User Experience Flow
I worked with an in-house designer to produce these graphics, created this flowchart to explain the user flow, and submitted it to Microsoft for implementation.
Mockups of Xbox Branded Destination Experience (BDE)
Ad Units for Mobile Devices
- AAd units for mobile devices were relatively new to the company's digital marketing strategy at the time.
- AProduced design variations
- AKnowing that coding animated ad unit in Flash would eventually retire, I persuaded Flash developer to learn to code in HTML5 for animated ad units for mobile devices
- Click on image below to see a sample ad unit animated in HTML5 (Swedish):